Skincare regime in Australia is nowadays has become the most important part of the day as taking care of the skin and up keeping it becomes the most important because of the level of stress we take, because of the level of pollution we face or because of the lack of healthy diet intake. The most important process of the day should be Cleaning-Toning_-Moisturizing.
The very first process is Cleansing, which basically means cleaning your skin thoroughly with water or any type of wash so that all the dirt on the surface of your skin washes away. ..the removal of makeup after it’s usage is of the utmost importance as it might cause your skin to grow irritated or even hyperpigmented because of the non-removal of makeup.
The second and the most important step is Toning..or exfoliating. Exfoliating basically means washing off the dead skin cells inside the skin which forms blackheads, whiteheads and pores..these dead skin cells should be washed off an early stage so as to ensure a healthy, breathable skin. There is an exfoliator that might prove to be helpful
- The Ordinary- The Ordinary peeling solution Australia ..although peeling solutions are banned in Australia-because of high concentration of glycolic acid..mostly because it leaves the skin under high exposure from the UV rays ..but this brand is still available in Australia. The Ordinary -AHA 30% + BHA 2% is allowed to be used as opposed to the 32% AHA concentration, which is a significant reduction. The product claims deep exfoliation with the usage and lesser impact of glycolic acid.
- It is advisable to clean the face properly before using the peeling solution, but the face should be dried properly and you should wait for at least 5 to 7 minutes before applying the solution to your face.
- The solution should not remain on for more than 10 minutes.
- After cleansing off the peeling solution, sunscreen should be applied as glycolic acid makes the skin highly sensitive and exposed to the Ultra Violet rays of the sun.
- It should be used twice a week at least for the best results.
- It is rather advisable to not use the peeling solution on extra sensitive skin as it may damage the skin when it is exposed to the sun.
The third and the locking step is Moisturizing..the skin becomes very rough, stretchy and highly exposed to dust and pollution after cleansing and toning..which clearly means that your skin needs hydration..so use a good moisturizer to lock in moisture and leave your skin rejuvenated, fresh, shiny and radiant. Make sure you follow a good night time routine before going to bed so that the moisture locks in through the night(usually we don’t go out in thee night time, so the moisture gets enough time to seep in the skin).
Always remember that if you need a healthy skin that makes you look younger for a long time, then you need to follow these steps religiously..you need to put in your best efforts now and you sure as hell with reap the benefits later in life.