I have been in love since I was a seven-year-old kid. My first love was the mountains. I have lived in cities for many years and I have been to a lot of places as a tourist. None of the places are as good as the mountains. There is something magical about them. They attract me. They make me feel alive.
As an adult, I moved to the mountain town of Telluride, Colorado. It is one of the best mountain towns in the world. I just love the air here. It is pollution-free. There is an abundance of greenery here. Wherever you set your eyes, you get a glimpse of mountains and green pasture all around. This is one of the best nature experience to have – sit in a pasture and watch the clouds hover over the mountains.
While living in the mountains is an amazing experience in itself, there are a couple of additional perks of living in the mountains. Here are some of them:
1. Life in the mountains is so peaceful. You never feel like going to another place. You enjoy your life like anything. You can meditate, pray or simply enjoy the quietness of the place.
2. If you are a believer in crystal healing and meditative charisma, mountains are the best place for you to settle down in. You will be surprised at the things you will discover while staying near the mountains.
3. Summers are amazing in the mountains. You can feel the breeze of the mountains in your face. This is one of the best feelings in the world. There are also a lot of activities that you can do in the mountains during the summer.
4. Winters are cold yet comforting. Mountains have the coldest winters. However, there are many good things about winter in the mountains that you will find it worth it. There are many physical and mental benefits of winter that you will be surprised. To tackle the cold weather, you can get the best halogen heaters and place them all over the house. Getting the best halogen heaters can make the winter weather a lot more comforting.
5. There are a lot of tourists who like to come to the mountains in the winter. From snowboarding to skiing, there are many fun activities that can be done in the cold season. You will love it.
6. Drinking hot coffee in the winter is one of the best feelings in the world. If you are not a coffee lover, you can try other beverages too. There are many options when it comes to winter beverages. Some mountain regions have their own special hot drinks. These are enormously healthy and tasty.
Those were some of the things that make life in the mountains a lot more interesting. I have done a lot of tours to different mountain regions in the world. Telluride is the best of all these places. If you haven’t already been here, you must come visit this place once.