Aadhaar card as you all must know is a compulsory document to have in 2019 and every important document and account is going to be linked to your aadhaar card. Even your social media accounts will be linked to your aadhar card in some time. This is done for the purpose of the safety of every individual and ensuring that no fraud practices are being carried out by some unlawful agencies or individuals. If you have not enrolled for your aadhar card still then you should do it fast and link all the essentials like mobile number, bank accounts, Voter ID Card, PAN Card to your Aadhar card.
यदि आपने आधार कार्ड के लिए एन-रोल कर लिया है तो आप अपने आधार कार्ड का स्टेटस ऑनलाइन चेक कर सकते है, अगर आपका आधार कार्ड बनकर तैयार हो चुका है और आप अपना आधार कार्ड निकालना चाहते है तो आप यह कार्य आसानी से आधार की वेबसाइट पे जा के कर सकते है. आपको बस अपना आधार नंबर या एनरोलमेंट नंबर और अन्य जानकारी डालनी होगी जिसकी मदद से आप अपना आधार कार्ड डिजिटल तरीके से अपने फ़ोन में डाउनलोड कर सकते है.
If your Aadhaar card is rejected by the UIDAI due to some reasons you can re-apply for the aadhar card online or offline. You can enroll for your aadhaar card again. Aadhaar Card rejection is performed by UIDAI when there are errors in the presented papers and misalignment with the actual data. The re-applying method for the Aadhaar Card can only be performed by visiting the Enrolment Centre. If their request for an Aadhaar Card is denied, the candidate should not be tensed. Correct the errors and you can register for Aadhaar again and get a distinctive identity. It is possible to re-apply for the Aadhaar card by offline mode, but the request can either be accessed online or obtained by checking the enrolment center.
Reasons for Enrolment Rejection
Aadhaar card rejection can be because of many reasons but some of the basic reasons for rejection are listed below.
- Details provided in the application form are not accurate.
- Failure to submit adequate supporting documents.
- Rejection may be because the biometric information is not provided.
- Rejection is possible if a photograph of the applicant is not clearly captured by the operator at the enrolment center.
- The application can be rejected if the resident is already registered for the Aadhar Card.
Procedure for Re-applying of Aadhaar Card.
It’s an easy operation. On obtaining the refusal message on their verified mobile number, the resident may re-apply for Aadhar. You can apply the Aadhar Card again by seeking the steps below.
- You need to go and visit the Aadhaar enrolment center near your place.
- Fill the required details with the correct accurate information according to your knowledge.
- Biometrics and demographic information needs to be provided by you.
- It is necessary to provide copies of supporting documents that contain the correct information.
- Once the requested documents have been submitted along with the Aadhar application form, the executive at the enrolment center hands over an acknowledgment slip to the applicant.
I hope after reading all this information you might get a clue where you must have done a mistake while enrolling for aadhar. You can book an appointment online for this purpose by visiting the official website of UIDAI and save your precious time by reaching out to the aadhaar center at the time allotted to you.